Upon request by phone, blood withdrawal can be performed at your home. One of our nurses will visit you at home to take the necessary samples.
Fasting is required prior to the withdrawal in order to ensure correct results; thus, the preferred time is usually in the morning after a fasting period of 8-12 hours.
Please note that the prescriber has to specify "blood withdrawal at home" on your prescription.
Blood withdrawal at home: how to proceed?
- Please make sure that your physician has indicated "blood withdrawal at home" on your prescription.
- Call our hotline +352 780 290 1 to arrange an appointment. Mondays - Fridays 7:00 to 18:00 and Saturdays 7:00 to 12:00.
- Ask for an appointment for a blood test at home.
- Indicate your full name or the name of the patient for whom you make the appointment (child, parent, etc...)
- Provide the patient's social security number, which is an 11-digit number composed of your date of birth in reverse order and 3 additional digits.
- Please indicate your full address. In addition, if you live in an apartment building, please provide the floor number.
Specify also the name on the doorbell, when different from the patient's name.
- In order to contact you in an emergency, please provide a phone number, where we can reach you.