We are committed to providing quick, precise and high-quality medical analysis. For more than 50 years we have applied our knowledge and expertise to serve your health.
Laboratoires Réunis was created in 1996 through the merger of Laboratoire Kutter (founded in 1959 by Prof. Dr. Dolphe Kutter) with Laboratoire Lieners-Hastert. Our headquarter is located in Junglinster, Luxembourg, where all our analyses are carried out in agreement with international quality standards.
Who we are
Laboratoires Réunis is a private laboratory for medical analysis
- The largest independent private laboratory in the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg
- Our services are accessible all over the country through a dense network of more than 50 blood withdrawal centers.
- National leader in molecular diagnostics and personalized medicine
- First laboratory for medical analysis in Luxembourg to be accredited ISO 15189
- A high-quality standards laboratory distinguished with the national Quality Award labeled "Sur la voie de l'Excellence"
- Certified ecological waste disposal system
- Qualified personnel: Laboratoires Réunis represents a team of almost 200 staff members consisting of academics, lab technicians and nurses, who are all committed to quality, rapidity, flexibility and innovation. Our knowledge and expertise serves to improve your health.
- Our Research & Development (R&D) department consists of a team of 16 scientists.
- Preferred international partner for specialized testing in genetics, genomics and molecular diagnostics of infectious diseases.